How to create your website
Create a Website
If you have never had a website before but think about doing one, then you should read on, because here we will show you how to get started with a website.
1. Get a web host
Yes, the first thing you should do is to get a web host that you can have your website or websites. You can certainly do something similar to a website on wordpress.com or blogs, but if you make your website where you will not get any free hands, and it is therefore very difficult to get your website just the way you want. If you choose to add your website to a web host, you can choose from a variety of publishing tools that you can create a real website.
2. Buy domain
You must also have a domain name for each website you are creating. The domain name is the URL your website will have. If you want to know how to choose a good domain name, please proceed to select a domain.
3. Use a free publishing tool
When you have a web hosting and a domain, it’s just getting started to create a website, but then you also need a publishing tool that you make the website. Here are some publishing tools we recommend at webbhotells.se:
- WordPress – WordPress is a very easy-to-use and competent publishing tool for those who want to make the website, it’s our first choice.
- Joomla is also an excellent and well-known publishing tool for those who want to make a website, but it’s not as easy as WordPress.
- Drupal – Drupal is a highly competent publishing tool that enables you to make good looking websites, but it requires more knowledge if you want to make a website with Drupal.
- osCommerce – osCommerce is a perfect tool for those who want an e-shop.
You can usually install the publishing tool directly in your control panel on the web hosting, or you can do a manual installation.
4. Make your website
Now that you have a hosting company, a domain and have installed your publishing tool, it’s just getting started to make your website. If you want to make a website with WordPress, which we recommend at webhotells.se, you can read through WordPress where we describe how to do.
Therefore, we recommend WordPress
The reason we recommend WordPress is that it is a very easy-to-use publishing tool that beginners quickly learn to handle and that the possibilities with WordPress are endless. If you use WordPress when you decide to make a website, you’ll get access to thousands of useful additions, lots of templates and a lot of valuable tools that will make you get your website just the way you want it.